If there’s one thing you can never have enough of, it’s craft supplies. You die hards probably got some crafty goodness for Christmas, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have MORE. So to celebrate getting through the holidays, I’m joining up with several other websites to give you these awesome prize packages. We are giving away over $1000 worth of our favorite craft supplies. These are things that we know and love, and we know you will love as well!
Take a peek:
- Fuseworks Microwave Glass Fusing Kiln beginners kit ($100 retail) – watch a video of how to make Glass Gems in your microwave!
- Cricut Cuttlebug bundle ($150 retail) – watch a video of how to use a Cuttlebug
- Styled by Tori Spelling Jewelry Grab Bag (over $250 worth of jewelry supplies) – make jewelry with no tools
- Rainbow Loom ($15 retail)
- Tulip Tie Dye Kit ($20 retail)
- 30 rolls of washi tape ($60 retail)
- $100 Gift Card to Hostess INK (the new printed stationery and party decor line from Hostess With the Mostess)
- Designer Fabric from Riley Blake ($100 Value)
- Scrapbook supplies from My Mind’s Eye ($100 value)
- Styled by Tori Spelling Jewelry Grab Bag (over $200 worth of jewelry supplies)
Enter the Giveaway:
To enter, log into the widget below with your Facebook account (or register for a new account at Rafflecopter.com). Each action in the widget below will add an extra entry!
Thanks to these awesome websites for banding together to provide the prize packages: