Summer isn’t over, my friends. I don’t know what the weather’s like where you are, but here it’s going to be in the 90s this week! Hot weather calls for some refreshing beverages, and I have a delicious raspberry lemonade margaritas recipe that is going to quench your thirst, and you MAY even want to make when the summer is over. I won’t judge if you do.
I absolutely love straight margaritas on the rocks, but occasionally I like indulging in a yummy frozen margarita in a mason jar. Something about the frostiness combined with the sweetness and the tart of the lemonade . . . it’s absolutely perfect. You’l make this recipe, sit on your front porch, and watch your neighbors from your rocking chair with a margarita in hand. See the picture I painted for you? Here’s how to make this amazing margarita!
Raspberry Lemonade Margaritas Recipe
- 3 cups raspberry lemonade (this is a great recipe or purchase Simply Lemonade with Raspberry)
- 1 can limeade from concentrate (thawed)
- 1 cup Jose Cuervo Especial Gold tequila
- 6 cups of ice, divided
- In a blender, blend raspberry lemonade and half the ice. Blend until ice is completely crushed and the consistency is like a slushy. Pour into bottom of glasses.
- Pour tequila, limeade and ice into the blended and blend until slushy consistency. Pour onto the top of the raspberry lemonade.
- Top with raspberries, lemons and limes.
So you look like you know what you’re doing, garnish with slices of lime and some raspberries. And use a fancy paper straw.
What is your favorite frozen margarita recipe? Let me know in the comments!