Is anyone else here Happy Planner obsessed?? I am too. I just started 2017 in my Happy Planner yesterday, and I’m excited to organize something in it as well. . . . my 2017 photo challenge. I noticed last year that I intended to participate in a photo challenge, but guess what – it never happened. Because it wasn’t in my Happy Planner! I use this bad boy as the hub for all of my adventures.
I guess I should explain what a “photo challenge” is, as well. If you’ve never participated, it’s a 365-day challenge that entails a theme each day. And it’s your job to take a picture of that theme. It’s a fun way for those who love photography and documentation to expand their creativity. You can post these pictures on Instagram or Facebook, print them out, or simply keep them in your camera or on your phone. The choice is yours. As long as you are having a good time and getting creative!
I get all of my Happy Planner supplies at Michaels! Whether it’s planning the family schedule, cleaning out your pantry or getting the kiddos ready to head back to school, Michaels has everything you need to help you get organized this year. My challenge this month as a Michaels Maker was to get organized using their supplies!
So here’s what I did to make sure that I participate. I created a printable for myself – but you can also use it to use to organize YOUR photo challenges! Here’s what I recommend, based on what I’m doing:
- Get the printable HERE (it includes all twelve pages)
- Print full sized OR if you want to fit your Happy Planner (or other planner), print two to a page, landscape (I highly recommend printing on cardstock like this)
- Add to the front of the month with a Happy Planner punch or stick in the Happy Planner pockets as a reminder
- Write reminders in your Happy Planner so you don’t forget to participate
- For your favorite challenge photos, print them out on sticker paper and place in that date – these double as planner decorations as well!
- Have fun and don’t let it stress you out! If you miss a day – either double up or move on
Interested in participating?? Here’s a sample of what the sheets look like (there are twelve in the printable):
Don’t forget to download our photo challenge FREE printable here.
Make a fresh start in the new year and plan for a great 2017! Michaels has a huge selection of planners as well as all of the accessories you need to personalize your own. Looking for more organization inspiration? Check out some other ideas from my friends below!