I love sharing cocktails, and this is a spring and summer cocktail you’re going to love! This white Sangria recipe is perfect to make as a single drink, for sipping on the patio when you get home from work or enjoying on the weekend at 5 o’ clock. But I’ve also provided the recipe for a crowd as well – ten cups – since Sangria is such a popular party “punch.”
This particular white Sangria recipe is very tropical inspired – fruity and delicious. You’ll want to cut up citrus or pineapple to go with it (well, or orange and strawberry because that’s what I had). And there’s one word I would use to describe this drink completely: refreshing. Just the way a warm weather cocktail should be. Follow the instructions below and let me know what you think!
Bittersweet White Sangria Recipe
Ingredients for one cocktail:
- 1.5 ounces Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup (not shown)
- 2 ounces Fever Tree Bitter Lemon
- 2 ounces Myx Fusions Sangria
- Sprig of Fresh Mint
- Crushed Ice
Ingredients for a crowd (ten cups):
- 1 1/4 cups Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka
- 1 1/2 cups Simple Syrup
- 3.5 – 4 bottles of Fever Tree Bitter Lemon
- 4 bottles Myx Fusions Sangria
- Sprig of Fresh Mint (one per glass)
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker, add mango pineapple vodka, simple syrup, bitter lemon Myx Fusions Sangria, top with crushed ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a whiskey glass filled with fresh crushed ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
To Make a Big Batch:
- In a glass pitcher, add all ingredients and stir.
- Chill for 8 hours.
- Serve in individual whiskey glasses and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
If you’re looking for other delicious spring or summer cocktails, you’re going to love these options. Just click through below: