Looking for some Halloween favors without any sugar? These are perfect for handing out on the holiday. You don’t have to worry about allergies!
If you are looking for non-candy Halloween goodies to pass out this year to the kids in your neighborhood, you’ve come to the right place! I’ve compiled 30 of the best Halloween goodies that you can still order in time with free shipping through Amazon Prime.
From vampire fangs and bouncy balls to pencils and activity books, there’s something here to please even the tiniest critics! Parents will thank you for preventing a total sugar overload.
You’ll put a smile on the face of little ones who may not be able to have candy due to allergies or medical reasons. One thing’s for sure: you are bound to be the most popular house on the block!
Non-Candy Halloween Favors
- 156 Piece Mega Halloween Toy Novelty Assortment
- Glow In The Dark Bouncing Balls
- 200 Piece Halloween Toy Novelty Assortment
- 100 Prism Pumpkin Stickers Roll
- Pre-filled Teal Pumpkin Halloween Trick or Treat Candy Alternative Goodie Bags
- Halloween Coloring Book Bundle
- Hatch and Grow Eggs
- LED Light Up Halloween Pumpkin Jack O Lantern Necklace
- Make A Pumpkin Stickers
- Halloween Stamps
- Kangaroo’s Flashing LED Light Up Toys
- 24 MINI Iconic HALLOWEEN Spiral NOTEPADS
- Glow-in-the-Dark Vampire Fangs
- 72 Piece Halloween Party Favors Toy Assortment
- Canvas Surprise Filled Drawstring Trick or Treat Goody Bags
- Orange Pumpkin Halloween Pencils
- Halloween Fun & Game Party Favor Books
- Flashlight Key Chains
- Halloween Party Favor Pack
- 60 Piece Mega Halloween Trick or Treat Assortment
- Monster Pop-Ups
- 16 Pack Emoji Mini Plush Pillows
- Halloween Favor Party Pack
- Fun Express Spike Bracelets
- Play-Doh Halloween Trick or Treat Bag
- LED Light-up Devil Horns Hair Clips
- Toy Filled Halloween Jack-O-Lantern
- Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Spring Coils
- 75pc Emoji Theme Girls Toy Novelty Set
- 50 Halloween Novelty Rings
Which of these Halloween favors are your favorite? Do you have any other suggestions for treats that are not candy? Let me know in the comments!