These cranberry-walnut cookies with white chocolate chips are the perfect combination of tart, sweet, and crunchy. This is my FAVORITE cookie recipe.
Today I am sharing with you my FAVORITE cookie recipe to make once the weather cools down and the flavors of the holidays start showing up in the produce section.
These cranberry-walnut cookies with white chocolate chips are the perfect combination of tart, sweet, and crunchy.
They are moist and chewy, and along with being outrageously delicious they are gorgeous to look at with the chunks of red and white inside them.
I love them so, and I’m so thrilled the season is here to make them! Here is how you do it.
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, (softened to room temperature)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg(s)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 oz white chocolate chips, (1 bag)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries, (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars with a mixer for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at at time until combined. Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Then add flour mixture slowly and mix until just combined.
- Stir in cranberries, walnuts and white chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place two inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until done.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 26mg Sodium: 141mg Carbohydrates: 23g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 15g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 3g
Recipe adapted from Bakerella
See what I said? Gorgeous. Nature always makes the prettiest (and most delicious!) things and cranberries are just gorgeous. That red!
Can you handle the deliciousness? I could stare at this one all the live-long day. YUM.
What is your favorite holiday flavor and how do you like to use it? I’d love to hear your secrets! And be sure to visit us as we blog about style, food, and the things we love over at the Pretty Life Girls. You can also find us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
If you enjoy this cookie recipe, here are some others you might like: