I am in love with the gold foil trend! I really wanted to make a gold foil print for my new entry table, so I came up with my own way to do it.
I am in love with both the gold foil and hand-lettered prints trends right now. Unfortunately, I have zero skills in the calligraphy department, and my gold leaf stash is lacking.
But I really wanted to make a gold foil print for my new entry table, so I came up with my own way to accomplish the task.
Make a Gold Foil Print
What I used:
- Gold foil adhesive paper
- Cutting machine
- White cardstock
- Picture frame
1. Download your favorite calligraphy font. I used this one.
2. Type out for favorite quote in your cutting machine’s design program.
3. Cut the letters on the gold foil adhesive paper.
4. Place the letters on cardstock and smooth down – remove the excess adhesive paper.
5. Now you have a fabulous gold foil print to frame!
Now, I recognize these steps are super simple if you do indeed have a cutting machine. If you don’t, however, this project is pretty much impossible.
Because I don’t want anyone to feel left out, I created a printable that you can save from here and print to take the place of steps 1 – 4.
Just right click on the image above and save it out. Then print, and all you’ll need to do is frame!
It doesn’t get easier than that, right? Be sure to come and visit my sister and me as we blog about style, food, and the things we love over at The Pretty Life Girls. You can also find us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter! Happy framing!
If you like gold foil projects, check out these other projects: