This holiday sign uses some of my favorite craft supplies – scrabble tiles, glitters, and the peace symbol. It’s the perfect holiday display!
It’s constantly changing! One thing I really love about this holiday sign is the peace symbol. This symbol continues to be all over everything this holiday season . . .
This project is an homage to both glitter and the peace symbol! Here’s how to make it.
Peace on Earth Holiday Sign
Gather These Supplies
- FolkArt Acrylic Colors – Calico Red, Fresh Foliage, Kelly Green
- FolkArt Extreme Glitter – Green, Peridot, Red
- Small Wood Plaque
- Wood Peace Sign
- Scrabble letters (or the saying of your choice) – “PEACE”
- Hot Glue Gun
- Painter’s Tape
- Assorted Ribbon
1. Paint the entire plaque with Fresh Foliage. Allow to dry.
4. This is the great part about Extreme Glitter – it goes directly over a similar FolkArt color and really “blings.” Paint the Emerald over the Kelly Green and allow to dry, then do the same with Peridot over the Fresh Foliage.
5. You’ll paint the peace sign with Calico Red and then Red Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry.
7. Glue the peace sign and Scrabble letters to the plaque as shown. Hang with ribbon to finish.