These peanut butter and jelly rolls include an upgrade over the standard PB&J sandwich – you use crescent rolls as a buttery, flakey replacement for regular bread. These are a perfect quick dessert or snack that both kids and adults will love.
I might be over 40 years old (okay, late 40s), but I still love peanut butter and jelly! If you’re a big kid just like me, you’ll appreciate this jelly roll recipe. The best part is that it only has a few ingredients. Three to be exact!
You can handle a recipe with three ingredients, right? I’m saying that to myself. I think we all can handle it.
It includes an upgrade over the standard “PB&J with the crusts cut off.” You’ll use crescent rolls as a buttery, flakey replacement for regular bread. You can’t imagine how buttery and delicious these are!
You can make them with any kind of peanut butter, though creamy is my personal favorite. It’s fun to experiment with different types of jam as well.
Blueberry was used here, but raspberry or any other types of berry would also be interesting to try! You can pretty much pick any jam off the shelf that you think would be fun with peanut butter.
Don’t these peanut butter and jelly rolls look amazing? I could eat all of them in one sitting! Absolutely no judgements if it happens.
Store them in an airtight container, preferably in the fridge. They’ll last several days (probably 3 – 5 or so). When you bring them out of the refrigerator, let sit on the counter to bring back to room temperature.
I won’t though – because I want to savor one each morning. And maybe for lunch too . . . Get the printable recipe below!
- 8 oz refrigerated crescent roll dough (1 can)
- 4 teaspoons smooth peanut butter
- 4 teaspoon blueberry jam (or strawberry)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate along the perforations. Lay each triangle on your baking sheet.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter in the center on the widest end of each triangle. Add 1/2 teaspoon jam alongside the peanut butter.
- Roll up starting at the widest end. Tuck in any loose dough hanging out a the ends.
- Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Serving Size:1 roll
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 253Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 246mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g
If you like this peanut butter and jelly croissant recipe, here are some other recipes you might like: