Hey guys! February is upon us and that means it’s valentine’s season! I just love all the hearts and the love floating around, and of course, it had to be reflected in my planner. So I made these cute valentines planner stickers.
Download these valentines planner stickers – this Happy Planner printable is jam-packed with a bunch of useful labels, boxes, flags, and cute hearts.
Complete with checklist boxes, flags, words and even water tracking stickers, I’m pretty sure you’ll find a useful sticker in this collection. I really love the conversation heart titles – they’re so cute! Don’t you?
Download the stickers for planners here and print them on a full-sized sticker sheet and use scissors or your cutting machine to cut them out to make them easier for yourself.
Use these valentines planner stickers on your Happy Planner or any compatible planner, or even your bullet journal!
I recommend printing on THESE Avery full sheet labels. You’ll get a pack of 25 sheets and then you can print tons of free Happy Planner stickers that you find online!
Do you have any Valentines Day plans? Don’t forget to follow me on my blog and other social media for other freebies and DIY ideas! Happy planning, lovelies!
If you enjoyed these printables, check out some other stickers for planners we have available:
- Free Printable Coffee Stickers for Your Planner
- Free Disney Planner Stickers (Mickey & Minnie!)
- Wedding Planner Stickers for Your Big Day
- Colorful Tropical Planner Stickers to Celebrate Summer
- Fourth of July Stickers for Your Planner (Free!)
- Pumpkin Spice Free Planner Printable
- Free Halloween Stickers for Your Planner
- Free Thanksgiving Stickers for the Cutest Planner
- Black Friday Stickers for Your Planner
- Free Christmas and New Year Planner Stickers
- Free Christmas Stickers for Your Planner (Printable!)
- Winter Planner Stickers with a Cute Theme (Free Printable!)