These FREE printable Christmas stickers for your planner are so cute! These stickers fit the Happy Planner and similar sized planners. If you like Christmas printables, you’ll want to download these immediately.
Hey guys! It’s Aki again from Minted Strawberry here to share another set of free printable planner stickers with you.
With Thanksgiving done, all our focus goes to the last major holiday of the year – Christmas! I love Christmas crafting and decorating but we definitely need some time management and planning – don’t you think so?
Let’s face it – all of the things that encompass a major holiday – it can require some planning, especially if you have a lot of family members. It can almost be overwhelming, and it’s important to try to keep everything straight.
So I’ve made some fun and free printable Christmas stickers to help you decorate your planner so you can enjoy planning for the upcoming holiday! This Happy Planner printable was a blast to make.
Free Christmas Planner Stickers
This full sheet-sized sticker comes with an assortment of boxes, borders, round labels, and other shapes so you can definitely customize it according to your needs.
Pencil in your lists, add some personalized art and enjoy planning for Christmas. These stickers fit the Happy Planner and similar sized planners – but you can definitely use them in your bullet journal as well.
I made them colorful so you could “zhuzh” up your planner with some cuteness. Grab some washi tape and colorful markers to compliment these printables – and make a layout that is cute and functional.
Tips for Printing These Stickers
- I recommend printing on THESE Avery full sheet labels. You’ll get a pack of 25 sheets and then you can print tons of free Happy Planner stickers that you find online!
- Use the high quality setting on your printer so that you can make sure to get all the vibrant colors of the printable. If you don’t have a great home printer, you can always send these to Kinkos.
- Whenever possible, I use a paper cutter instead of cutting by hand. Not only is it faster, but it also gives you a pretty, clean cut with a straight edge.
- Detail scissors or a craft knife and mat work really well for the smaller items, especially when there are round curves. You can also cut around shapes and leave a white border (like the antlers).
What are you waiting for? Download the sticker printable here, and don’t forget to visit me on my blog for more ideas, printables and whatnot – happy planning, friends!
Want more planner stickers? Check out some of these cute options – you’re going to want to download them all:
- Free Printable Coffee Stickers for Your Planner
- Free Disney Planner Stickers (Mickey & Minnie!)
- Wedding Planner Stickers for Your Big Day
- Valentines Planner Stickers with a Cute Theme (Free!)
- Colorful Tropical Planner Stickers to Celebrate Summer
- Fourth of July Stickers for Your Planner (Free!)
- Pumpkin Spice Free Planner Printable
- Free Halloween Stickers for Your Planner
- Free Thanksgiving Stickers for the Cutest Planner
- Black Friday Stickers for Your Planner
- Free Christmas and New Year Planner Stickers
- Winter Planner Stickers with a Cute Theme (Free Printable!)
Antonella | White House Crafts
Thursday 8th of December 2016
These are adorable!