Want to make a small dessert that’s going to be a hit? This mini cheesecake recipe is perfect – easy to make, and they won’t last long!
My husband and I do enjoy the occasional cheesecake. It’s one of those desserts we rarely have so when we do, it’s a celebration. As summer is in full bloom, sometimes I’m just looking for a little sweetness to settle the sweet tooth.
These mini cheesecakes are perfect if you are practicing portion control. Also we recently had a family picnic and these mini cheesecakes were a hit! Learn how to make these delicious mini desserts!
Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/2 8-ounce package soft cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 – 24 vanilla wafers, crumbled or graham cracker crumbs
- Fruit topping (optional)
Add the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Blend and set aside.
Line a cupcake pan with foil liners (or use spray and no liners) and place a spoonful of your wafer or graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of each.
Pour the cheesecake mixture evenly on top of each mini crust (until it’s about 3/4 full). Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-32 minutes.
Let stand to cool for 15-20 minutes then refrigerate for about one hour.
Add fruit topping or whipped cream (all the good stuff) and indulge! I only made a dozen and they did not last long at all. What’s not to love? Yummy topping, creamy homemade cheesecake and the best part . . . you don’t have to share!
Easy Mini Cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Blend and set aside.
- Line cupcake pan with foil liners and place a vanilla wafer on the bottom of each liner.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture right on top of the wafer, until it's 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 30-32 minutes.
- Let stand to cool for 15-20 minutes and refrigerate for about one hour.
- Add fruit topping, whipped cream, and anything else you like before serving.
Photography by Patty from The PKP Way
Now that you’ve made this mini cheesecake recipe, you’re ready to try these other tasty desserts like these funfetti mini cakes: