We like messing around with the classics and it’s so not a bad thing. For instance, we have taken the longstanding screwdriver recipe that is traditionally a pairing of orange juice and vodka and added something different. And that something different is the sweet taste of peaches multiplied by a factor of three. How’d we do it? Well, for starters we’re utilizing peach-flavored vodka, peach nectar and we even garnished this sweet concoction with a slice of sweet peachy peach. In a word YUM! Find out how you too can Peter Piper and pick a peck of peaches.
- 1 1/2 ounces of Svedka Peach Vodka
- 3 ounces of Kern’s Peach Nectar
- Ice cube
- Crushed Ice
- Peach Slice
Glass: Use a standard rocks or whiskey glass.
Delicious Peach Screwdriver Recipe
- In a cocktail shaker add peach vodka, peach nectar, and a single ice cube.
- Shake it but don’t break it.
- Strain into a standard whiskey glass filled with crushed ice.
- Drink responsibly and never drink and drive.
Take the classic screwdriver recipe and make it peachy and delicious for summer! You're going to love the fruit flavored vodka and yummy nectar within.
- 1 1/2 oz Svedka peach vodka
- 3 oz Jumex peach nectar
- Ice cube
- crushed Ice
- Peach slice
In a cocktail shaker add peach vodka, peach nectar, and a single ice cube.
Strain into a standard whiskey glass filled with crushed ice.
Enjoy! And for more delicious cocktail recipes, I suggest you click here.