This recipe for Chicken Milano is restaurant quality, seriously get in my belly good. If you love a good traditional Italian meal you will love this dish.
Sometimes I just want a really good dinner that tastes like I ordered it at a restaurant. I mean shouldn’t everything you cook taste amazing?
always get disappointed when I think I’m making something really delicious and then it turns out just okay or worse. This recipe for Chicken Milano is restaurant quality.
Seriously it’s “get in my belly” good. If you love a good traditional Italian meal, you will love this dish.
Will you be entertaining house guests for the holidays? Having friends over for dinner. You should totally pull this recipe out of your sleeve and impress everyone at the table.
- 8 oz fettuccine, (1 package)
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 2 T butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes, (dehydrated)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 T herb blend, (rosemary, basil & thyme)
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Make the sauce first. Preheat a medium sauce pan over medium heat and melt the butter; add the garlic and saute for a minute or so.
- Add the broth and sun-dried tomatoes and let them simmer for 10-15 minutes. You want the tomatoes to be rehydrated and tender.
- Add the cream to the sauce and let come to a simmer.
- Add sauce to a blender and blend until smooth. An immersion blender works as well. Put the sauce back in the pot and heat on low to keep warm.
- Make the chicken next. Preheat a saute pan or saucepan to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with a herb blend. I used one tablespoon of the Demarle rosemary, basil and thyme blend as well as salt and pepper.
- Place about a tablespoon of oil in the pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts.
- You'll start by cooking the chicken breasts for five minutes on either side. It may require longer if the breasts are thicker. Don't move the chicken too much so that you can get the browning; turn when it's ready to flip.
- While your chicken is cooking, cook your pasta according to package directions.
- When the chicken is done, place the pasta on a plate and top with sauce and chicken. Enjoy!
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 659Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 180mgSodium: 414mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 8gProtein: 42g
Do you have a go to favorite Italian recipe? I’d love to hear in the comments!