If you love Kahlua drinks that are perfect for fall, this pumpkin pie spice cocktail is for you! Don’t forget to add the whipped cream.
Do you love drinks with Kahlua? This coffee flavored liqueur is delicious, and it’s perfect for making dessert cocktails.
And speaking of dessert beverages . . . you’re going to love this recipe for our signature pumpkin pie cocktail! If you like pumpkin recipes and delicious fall drinks, this will be for you. We’ve combined to the two to make the pumpkin cocktail of your dreams.
Kahlua and Pumpkin
I’ll be honest, Kahlua is one of my favorites in mixed drinks. If you’ve never had it (is that possible?), it’s slightly sweet with a coffee flavor and a hint of vanilla. Making it taste really good with pumpkin.
It’s mostly made of coffee and rum. For the record, it’s similar to Bailey’s, but stronger. One thing I love about Kahlua drinks is that they taste good when they’re warm – at least for the most part. I’ll always prefer my White Russians on the rocks.
But generally speaking, I can do Kahlua cocktails warm. This pumpkin cocktail is delicious either warm or cold.
Also to note: this drink will carry you from fall into the new year; but of course I’m not going to judge you if you want to make it any time. It’s that delicious.
The coffee flavors of the Kahlua meld so well with the vodka and the pumpkin – then you add the whipped cream, and BOOM. Life changing.
Did I mention it takes just a few minutes to make?
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 6 ounces of strongly brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 ounce of Kahlua
- 1 ounce of vodka
- 3/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice + some more for sprinkling
- 1 Cup of heaving whipping cream, whipped to form soft peaks
In a jar, stir in the Kahlua and vodka along with the coffee and the pumpkin pie spice. Add a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle a pinch of pumpkin pie spice on it.
This drink is so delicious and will warm your belly. It’s so perfect for autumn!
Serve this bad boy at Thanksgiving after dinner – maybe with a piece of pumpkin pie on the side? Your guests will thank you.
- 6 oz strongly brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz vodka
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped to form soft peaks, optional
- In a jar, stir in the Kahlua and vodka along with the coffee and the pumpkin pie spice.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle a pinch of pumpkin pie spice on it.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information does not include whipped cream as the whipped cream is optional.
Serving Size:1 cocktail
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 71Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Let me know what other drinks with Kahlua you love in the comments! And if you’d like to see some of our most favorite fall cocktail recipes, check out the below:
- Chocolate Horchata Cocktail Drink
- Spiked Hot Chocolate Irish Whiskey
- Chocolate Chai Tea with Baileys
- Refreshing Ginger Beer Cocktail with Apple Cider
- This Apple Cider Mimosa is Crisp & Delicious