Do you have a succulent planter in every room of your home? Ha! Neither do I, but I love them, and I’m actually going to be using succulents a lot in my holiday decorating. I haven’t decided if I’m going to use real succulents or faux succulents, but honestly . . . I love them both.
I’ve been brainstorming some ideas for succulent planters that involve sand – and a few others with paint – but I’m still not exactly sure what I’m doing. So recently I looked up some succulent planter inspiration to get my creative juices flowing. I wanted to share my finds with you in the hopes that you’d be inspired, too. As soon as I come up with my own project idea, I’ll definitely be sharing it on the blog. Until then, enjoy my picks below!
- DIY Succulent Garden from theblondielocks.com
- Copper Pipe Pot Plant Holder from puresweetjoy.com
- How To Plant A Succulent Garden from keystoinspiration.com
- DIY Minimal Geometric Terracotta Pot from one-o.it
- Mason Jar Succulents Planters from mom4real.com
- Multi-faceted Succulent Vase from thescrapshoppeblog.com
- Easy, Succulent Moss Balls To DIY And Display from craftsncoffee.com
- Pineapple Succulent Planter from dukesandduchesses.com
- World Market Mini Succulent Hanging Jars Knock-off from casawatkinsliving.com
- Faux Concrete Planters With A Rust Patina from brepurposed.com
- DIY Mini Spring Succulent from akailochiclife.com
- DIY Cork Wrapped Succulent Planter from theinspiredhive.com
- DIY Fun Planter 3 Ways from supersuperhq.com
- Simple Succulent Pots from dreamalittlebigger.com
- Sweet Succulent Stitches from vickiehowell.com
- DIY Totoro Mini Succulent Garden from nowaddsugar.com
- Mason Jar Succulent Planters from apumpkinandaprincess.com
- DIY Coca-cola Succulent Gift Idea from thecraftedsparrow.com
- DIY Mini Succulent Cacti Clay Planters from burkatron.com
- Paint Drip DIY Planters from linesacross.com
Looking for some additional inspiration? Visit one of these other related articles below!