Make these cute and easy GIANT DIY greeting cards! Yup. These are the extremely large cousins of your typical grocery store cards. Aren’t they a hoot?
Skills Required: None. You can make these, even if you’ve never crafted before!
Maybe it’s just me, but there’s something super fun about seeing GIANT things. Hi! It’s Leslie from Pink Stripey Socks! Today I’m sharing a really neat series of GIANT greeting cards! Yup.
These are the extremely large cousins of your typical grocery store cards. Aren’t they a hoot? They’re easy to make and sure to provide giggles and laughs all around!
They’re fun for kids or adults. I can see making these with kids of course, but I would have no hesitation making one for a friend or co-worker. They’re so cute. Ready? Ok! Let’s get crafting!
Giant Greeting Cards
Here are the materials you’ll need:
- Clean corrugated cardboard
- Craft Paint
Alrighty, let’s make some GIANT greeting cards!
1. Print out images that you’d like to incorporate into your cards. You can use any kind of design – emojis are really fun if you don’t have any ideas.
2. Sketch your images onto corrugated cardboard. Then, cut them out.
3. Paint your images on! (I found that I needed 2 layers of paint to get really vibrant colors.)
4. Once your paint dries, write a message on the back. Then, hand them out to co-workers, family members, classmates, and friends!
I hope you have a fun time crafting these GIANT greeting cards. If you have kids, I’m sure they’d love to dive on in and make some too!
- Clean Corrugated Cardboard
- Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Print out images that you’d like to incorporate into your cards. Emojis are really easy to use.
- Sketch the images onto corrugated cardboard. Cut out with scissors.
- Paint the images on using craft paint. I found that I needed two layers of paint to get really vibrant colors.
- Once your paint dries, write a message on the back using the Sharpies.
If you already have paint and cardboard on hand, this project can be free!
If you liked these DIY greeting cards, you’ll also love these super easy kid-friendly DIY gift ideas!