Make these cute and easy GIANT DIY greeting cards! Yup. These are the extremely large cousins of your typical grocery store cards. Aren’t they a hoot?
Maybe it’s just me, but there’s something super fun about seeing GIANT things. Hi! It’s Leslie from Pink Stripey Socks! Today I’m sharing a really neat series of GIANT greeting cards! Yup.
These are the extremely large cousins of your typical grocery store cards. Aren’t they a hoot? They’re easy to make and sure to provide giggles and laughs all around!
Ready? Ok! Let’s get crafting!
Giant Greeting Cards
Here are the materials you’ll need:
- Clean corrugated cardboard
- Paint Brush
- Craft Paint
Alrighty, let’s make some GIANT greeting cards!
1. Print out images that you’d like to incorporate into your cards.
2. Sketch your images onto corrugated cardboard. Then, cut them out.
3. Paint your images on! (I found that I needed 2 layers of paint to get really vibrant colors.)
4. Once your paint dries, write a message on the back. Then, hand them out to co-workers, family members, classmates, and friends!
I hope you have a fun time crafting these GIANT greeting cards. If you have kids, I’m sure they’d love to dive on in and make some too!
If you liked these DIY cards, you’ll also love these super easy kid-friendly DIY gift ideas!
- Modern Mosaic Clay Pots
- Paint-Your-Own Galaxy Umbrellas
- Cute Personalized Pencil Toppers
- Braided Perler Bead Bracelets
- Colorful Sharpie Shoelaces