Wood lamps are classic and modern at the same time! Learn how to make a wood lamp that fits perfectly with your decor using one of these 20 ideas.
I recently put a reservation down on a new home. It’s crazy! We took a quick trip out the Pacific Northwest to look at homes and a neighborhood just happened to float our boat . . . so we put money down for the reservation.
It was a little scary to make such a commitment, but I will admit I got excited about one thing: decorating!
I’m going to go for a very modern feel in my new home, and one thing I want to incorporate are some lamps. Some cool wood lamps.
And I’m looking forward to building them myself! I figure I’ll save a little cash AND get the exact thing I want by doing it myself. Do you want to make your own lamp?
Get a little inspiration from these 20 ideas – make the DIY wood lamp of your dreams with these fantastic tutorials!
- DIY Modern Rustic Wood Lamp from mountainmodernlife.com
- DIY Wood Lamp from turningithome.com
- DIY Lamp Tutorial Making Tripod Floor from completely-coastal.com
- Reclaimed Wood Lamp With Himmeli Shade from doodlecraftblog.com
- DIY Lamp Stool from monsterscircus.com
- DIY Wooden Cube Lamp from ohohblog.com
- DIY Tapered X Lamp from pneumaticaddict.com
- Build A Modern Table Lamp from build-basic.com
- Lamp Restyle With Wood from alwaysrooney.com
- DIY Driftwood Lamps from stephaniemaefoster.com
- West Elm Inspired Tripod Floor Lamp from heytherehome.com
- Wooden Base Desk Lamp from poppytalk.com
- DIY Stacked Wood Lamp from designertrapped.com
- DIY Wall Lamp (under $40!) from thehomesteady.com
- DIY Shelf Sconce from ajoyfulriot.com
- DIY Industrial Floor Lamp from sadieseasongoods.com
- Minimal Frame Pendant Lamp from ohohblog.com
- DIY Tripod Floor Lamp from themerrythought.com
- Micke Desk Lamp from wemustbedreamers.com
- DIY Lamp Shade from creatingreallyawesomefunthings.com