Have you ever tried pine cone crafts with your kids? Or even just yourself (no judgements here!). I know that it’s easy to walk by pine cones during the fall and think of them as landscape fodder, but they are a surprisingly awesome craft base that you can do a whole bunch of things with. And the best part is that they are 1) free and 2) seemingly unlimited during the fall!
You and your children will not only have fun crafting, but it’s also a good excuse to get outside and get collecting. Are you ready to start some pine cone crafts today? Click on the links below to get some great ideas!
- Pine Cone Craft from kidscraftroom.com
- Pine Cone Owls from redtedart.com
- Pine Cone Spiders from firefliesandmudpies.com
- Christmas Craft For Kids†from allthingsheartandhome.com
- DIY Pinecone Owl Hedgehog from whimsy-love.com
- Pretty Pinecone Peacock Craft from iheartcraftythings.com
- Pinecone Christmas Tree Decoration from easypeasyandfun.com
- Pinecone Turkey Craft For Kids from onecreativemommy.com
- Cute Pine Cone Penguin Ornament Craft from hellowonderful.co
- Pine Cone Pumpkin from crayonboxchronicles.com
- Pinecone Apple Craft from nontoygifts.com
- Rhinestone Pinecones from rhythmsofplay.com
- Royal Penguin Pine Cone from crayonboxchronicles.com
- Nut Job Inspired Pine Cone Squirrel Movie from myteenguide.com
- Pinecone Crafts For Kids from easy-crafts-for-kids.com
- Rainbow Fairies from twigandtoadstool.blogspot.com
- Felt Pinecone Fox from liagriffith.com
- DIY Friday Ombre Pinecone Tutorial from whimzeecal.com
- Beautiful Painted Pine Cone Flowers from emmaowl.com
- Pinecone Christmas Trees from ourminifamily.com
If you like kids’ crafts, check out all of our ideas here!